All smiles for our Partnership Award winners
Nine teachers and staff members were recently surprised with a Partnership Award and grant.
The Partnership Plan, the district's nonprofit educational fund, honors Stillwater educators and staff each year, giving $1,000 grants. Winners can donate the grant to any school of their choice.
Congratulations to all the recipients!
- Lisa Conners, Rutherford Elementary
- Jenny Hanlon, Early Childhood Family Center
- Tim Kellen, Stillwater Middle School
- Roberta Luby, Lily Lake Elementary
- Jennifer Paulson-Bertz, District
- Kari Pidde, Brookview Elementary
- Allison Puhrmann, Afton-Lakeland Elementary
- Lisa Sherman, Lake Elmo Elementary
- Paula Sommaruga, Lake Elmo Elementary
In Other News
A calendar has been approved for the 2023-2024 school year.
Superintendent Mike Funk filled in as a substitute teacher for a day - getting a taste of life in a very busy first grade classroom!
Over the next few weeks your child’s classroom teacher will be talking with your child about our new Standard Response Protocol (SRP).
Students are returning to classrooms this week by car, bus, bike and feet! Please be extra careful as you drive through neighborhoods or near schools and watch out for our kids.
The district’s new superintendent, Dr. Mike Funk, took to the stage at Pony Stadium for the districtwide kickoff event.
In the midst of a very busy week of preparing classrooms and getting familiar with new processes, district staff took an hour to re-connect, re-charge and breathe.
As students return to school, school safety is a top concern.